You are invited to the CAM-X 52nd Annual Convention & Trade Show September 20-23,2016 in Quebec City! Vendor Package Quebec City Read more →
Annual Convention & Trade Show
52nd CAM-X Annual Convention & Trade Show
September 20-23, 2016 Chateau Laurier, Quebec City, QC
Message from Convention Chair Dana Lloyd
Thank you for your interest in CAM-X and our upcoming 2016 Convention & Tradeshow in both the historical and cultural city of Quebec.
We truly value the partnership with each and every one of our vendors. We are designing every aspect of the conference to ensure maximum exposure to you. We have taken past conference feedback and incorporated it into this year’s forum to ensure delegates have more opportunities for demos, questions, and meetings.
We ensure, from a marketing standpoint, exposure through our listserve, social media, conference marketing materials, as well as mentions throughout the conference. With approximately100 delegates from across North America you will have access to decision makers and potential long time customers.
There is absolutely no way we could do this without you and your help. You are such a valued partner and we are 100% committed to ensuring a successful conference to both you and our delegates.
We look forward to seeing you in September! Nous attendons impatiemment de vous voir en septembre!
Members: 799.00 Non Members: 1049.00
- Registration includes: All Education Sessions, Trade Show, Opening reception, Breakfast & Lunch in trade show room Sept 21 & 22, Cooking Demonstration Sept 21, Gala dinner Sept 22, Awards Luncheon Sept 23
- Guest tickets available for: Opening reception, Cooking demonstration, Gala Dinner and Awards Luncheon
- Trade Show passes available on request
Exhibitor Information: Vendor Package Quebec City 2016
Quebec City – So Europe – So Close!
Experience true French heritage in Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage treasure, and a living history lesson with an incredible mix of architecture, heritage, art and culture, As the only walled city north of Mexico, Quebec city is a spectacular draw for attendees across North America.
About the Property
Hotel Chateau Laurier Quebec is ideally located in the heart of the city, on Parliament Hill, nestled between the Plains of Abraham, a vast urban park, the lively Grande Allee Street and within a 5-minute walk of historic district Old Quebec.
CAM-X Group Room Rate: 179.00 – 279.00 ( 3 days pre and post) many room types available
Complimentary internet in guest rooms and use of fitness centre
Book your reservation by phone: 1-800-463-4453
English link :
Lien en français :
PLEASE NOTE: you will see the total price for the room nights before taxes
- Late September average high: 18 C / 64 F
- Late September average low: 7 C / 45 F
All Educational Sessions: Business Casual
Gala Event: Formal
This provocative and enlightening presentation will give that three-pound organ inside your head an adjustment you’ll never forget. It’s a memorable and entertaining performance that demonstrates how learning to use your brain better will significantly enhance the way you think, learn and communicate. And it will have an immediate and powerful impact on just about everything you do – both personally and professionally!. Watch Brian now
52nd Annual Convention & Trade Show Program Highlights:
Opening Keynote: Brian Thwaits – Train Your Brain
- Employee Engagement – Ron Guest of TwoGreySuits
- CSR Feedback Panel Moderated by Cindy Roma
- Training – Gary Blair
- The Future of Our Industry – Randy Harmat
- Acquisitions: How to go about it – The Pitfalls and Opportunities – George Otte
- Sales Trends and Organic Growth – Doug Robbins
- Keynote: Kathleen Sears – Building Your Team
- All I Needed to Know in Business I Learned From Sailing – A personal story from Bill Tucker & Paul Roy
- Commission Panel: Moderator Paul Lloyd with Abby Leibowitz, Paul Roy, Kevin Ryan & Janet Livingston
- Fun Stuff:
- Pre Conference Activity: Photo Rally!
- Cocktails and Cooking Lessons with Chef and the Vendors
- Gala Dinner & Silent Auction for Breast Cancer
- Awards Luncheon
51st CAM-X Annual Convention & Trade Show Charleston, SC
Photo Memories: https://camxconferencecharlestonsc.shutterfly.com
Watch the Giving Back Videos from the 51st Conference:
Photo memories from the 50th Annual Convention & Trade Show held at the Chateau Laurier, Ottawa, Ontation in September, 2014
Networking and education are the hallmarks of CAM-X’s annual Convention and Trade Show. Attendees are offered the unique opportunity to network with their peers from Telephone Answering Services and Call Centres located throughout North America. Industry related vendors are on hand to provide information on the newest and most innovation industry-specific equipment and procedures. Keynote speakers and member-driven workshops are expertly choreographed to provide delegates with three days of fact-finding mingled with bouts of fun and relaxation.