In this Issue : A message from President Dana Lloyd 20 Reasons to Use the HR Power Centre and HR Read more →
Overview Award of Excellence
Award of Excellence Program – Since 1989
The quality of your Call Centre and TAS customer service has always been difficult to measure. You have trained your front-line agents to be courteous, efficient and knowledgeable, but you can’t always be there to ensure they’re following through. The Award of Excellence Program provides you with the tool you need to assure the professional level of quality your clients demand.
The Award of Excellence program is a ‘mystery caller’ program that offers CAM-X members the opportunity to have their call centre agents evaluated by an independent panel of judges, over a 6-month period. The mystery callers will conduct a test call based on the client profile information members provide when registering to participate in the program.
At the completion of the program, two independent judges will listen to the call recordings and assess a score based on a pre-determined point scoring process. Only companies who achieve an overall score of 80 percent or higher will receive the Award of Excellence, presented at the CAM-X Annual Convention & Trade Show.
Test callers will use client profiles with local street address and telephone exchanges to make believable calls:
- They will not lead the agent making a call too easy
- They will not be deliberately difficult as a caller
- Their goal is to sound like a typical caller
Our Description of Excellence
Excellence requires a level of service that considers the caller first in every aspect of the call. Excellence makes a caller believe they are the most important person (or their problem is the most important consideration to your call agent / CSR). How the agent handles every call, from beginning to end determines the success of your client relationship and the level of repeat business. No matter what is happening in your office on any given day, the caller should never believe your agent is too busy to give them the best service.
The word WINNER
- When you choose to participate, you have already won
- When you demonstrate to your agents that you believe that they’re good enough to take home the Award… THEY WIN
- When you coach your agents in the skills that will help them to bring home the Award?YOUR CLIENTS WIN
Call Centre Award of Distinction – Since 2001
The Canadian Call Management Association (CAM-X) Call Centre Award of Distinction program focuses on customer relationship management (CRM), courtesy, etiquette, and professional call handling.
Who Should Participate?
In house or outsourced call centres who provide:
- Order Entry
- Web Applications
- Escalated Emergency Response
- Help Desk
Test Calls are Placed Over a 6 Month Period
Calls are judged by two independent judges using a pre-determined point scoring criteria.
Benefits of Participation
- This program offers you an opportunity to talk about your success to potential clients and give them the assurance that you are being tested and benchmarked against call centres across Canada
- A creditation by impartial judges
- Supports team efforts and fortifies in house training
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses: All participants receive a recording of their calls for staff evaluation
Winners Will Receive
- A handsome Award to display to clients and staff
- A media ready press release and award logo for use in marketing
- Professional photograph while accepting the Award at the Annual Convention and Trade Show