In this Issue : A message from President Dana Lloyd A message from your membershift Development Committee Chair Time Management Read more →
Code of Ethics
We believe in the telemessaging industry and its future, and that a service business must be a credit to itself and the industry.
We will encourage sound business practices and professional service to customers and employees we believe that our business is dependent upon; and that we have an on-going obligation to our customers, the public, and to our industry members. Therefore, we pledge:
To our Customers
- That we will strive to provide a service which is professional, honourable and affords us the opportunity to serve society.
- That we will consider the communication needs of our customers, recommend the best ways to fulfill those needs and faithfully follow the direction and desire of our customers.
- That we will honour all information which may come to our attention relating to the business and /or affairs of others and shall keep that information in the strictest confidence unless compelled to divulge it according to law.
To the Public
- That we will respect the responsibility to act in the public’s best interest conforming to all regulations and standards set down by public authority.
- That we will endeavour to create a better understanding of the capabilities and the benefits of professional telemessaging to the public.
- That we shall not make or cause to permit or allow to be made or published any false, untrue or deceptive statement by way of advertising or otherwise.
- That we will actively support recognized civic, charitable and beneficial groups which contribute to the betterment of our community.
To our Associates
- That we will maintain friendly, ethical relations with other telemessaging services and will not knowingly transact business in a dishonest or illegal manner which would be a discredit to our industry.
- That we resolve to maintain the highest morals and standards possible, including when operating under the umbrella of a corporate identity.
- That we will consider unethical the obtaining of business by commercial bribery, coercion or unfair business practices.
- That we acknowledge our obligation to render to all our customers a service which is efficient, courteous, impartial and confidential, at a reasonable rate, sufficient to establish and maintain a high standard of operation.